Since 1963, we have been providing EXCEPTIONAL auto service to our customers.
- Most extended warranties honored
- Emission repair specialists
- Electrical diagnostic testing
- Major engine overhaul or replacement
- Fuel injection & carburator service
- Certified air conditioning specialists
- Starter & alternators
- 4 wheel drive experts
- Complete front end & suspension work
- Computerized 2&4 wheel alignment
- Mufflers, pipes, catalytic converters
- Sun, Bear & OTC Computerized Tune-ups
- Brakes, shocks, coil springs
- Speedometer testing
- CV Boot / Joint / Axle Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Specialists
- Cars * Light Trucks * Vans
- MOST EXTENDED WARRANTIES HONORED
- OUR MECHANICS ARE NON-COMMISSIONED TO SAVE YOU MONEY
- AMERICAN & FOREIGN REPAIRS
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY
All of our mechanics are non-commissioned. In other words, our mechanics are paid to fix cars – not to sell parts or services. Because of this policy, you can always be assured that whenever one of our mechanics makes a recommendation, they’re doing it for your best interest. When they make a suggestion, it is because your car needs it, not because the mechanic is hoping to receive an additional bonus or commission.
Loaner Cars/Free Transportation
We recognize the inconvenience of not having your automobile while it’s being serviced. That’s why we provide free loaners cars (with a few restrictions of course), as well as a complimentary shuttle and pick up service.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Friday 7:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday – Closed